Rector: The Reverend Canon Tim Fogo
Church Location: 81 Gilmour St, Kelso NSW 2795
Phone: 02 6332 4606
Facebook: search “Holy Trinity Kelso”
Holy Trinity, Kelso:
9:00am – Traditional Holy Communion
10:30am – Kelso Family Church
St Thomas’, O’Connell:
4th Sunday of the Month at 5pm
St John the Evangelist, Peel:
4th Sunday of the month at 11:30am.
Ilumba Gardens Retirement Village – 2nd Tuesday of the Month
11:00am Holy Communion
Holy Baptism and Marriage Services: Call the Rectory on 02 6332 4606 for information
Funeral Services: By arrangement
Holy Baptism and Marriage Services are arranged following consultation between clergy and the family.
Funeral Services are generally arranged with either the clergy or a Funeral Director.
Parish Groups and Activities
Pastoral Care: The Pastoral Carers maintain contact with those unable to attend church services. Visits are made to homes, hospitals and nursing homes. Home Communions are arranged as requested.
Bible Studies: 10:30am Wednesdays in the Parish Centre.
Catering Group: A group of parishioners are able to provide catering for a variety of functions in the Parish Centre.
Autumn Market Day – 3rd Saturday in March
Spring Fair – 3rd Saturday in October
Holy Trinity Cemetery – The active Cemetery comprises five sections: Pioneer, Monumental, Lawn, Rose garden and Columbarium. For information about the cemetery including burials, interment of ashes and historical information please contact the Rectory on 02 6332 4606.
Holy Trinity Parish and Community Centre
The Parish and Community Centre was completed in 2000 and is available for both parish and community activities. Please contact 0420 695 300.
The Parish of Kelso, centred on Holy Trinity, the first church built west of the Blue Mountains, includes Kelso (the eastern part of the city of Bathurst) and the villages of Raglan, Peel and O’Connell in the surrounding rural area. Kelso is one of three Parishes within the city of Bathurst.
Holy Trinity is the principal centre of the parish.
Holy Trinity Church building was first used for worship on Easter Day 1835, and was consecrated in December 1836.
The parish also includes two centres in the surrounding rural area: St John Evangelist, Peel and St Thomas, O’Connell.